How to Apply for Freedonia Funding
Freedonia reviews proposals and makes grants on an annual basis. The 2022 funding round is now open!
1. Application forms can be downloaded as an MSWord document or PDF – standard or fillable (please find the form below) and emailed to Freedonia.
Each application should be submitted as one and no more than two separate documents (the application and a budget).
In order to reduce administrative costs, applications must be submitted electronically. Please send your application to: email@example.com
Hard copies of applications or other supporting documents may be mailed to Freedonia by special arrangement.
Please send hard copies to:
Cooperation for Economic Self-Reliance
Box 541, Stn. P
Toronto, ON M5S 2T1
2. We will send you an acknowledgment that your application form was received, and we will direct your application form to the members of our Intake Committee for review. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please get in touch with us.
3. If as a result of that review the Intake Committee concludes that there is no prospect of Freedonia funding, we will notify you promptly.
4. If the Intake Committee decides that your project might qualify for funding, we will contact you if further information may be required.
5. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we process, we cannot provide reasons for funding decisions or evaluations of individual applications.